Wednesday 19 December 2012

How to get the 3G working on Smartphones with phone provider Free




 If like me you have just bought a Smartphone and use Free as your phone provider you might wonder how to get the 3G (Clé 3 G) working.

Although everything was turned on on the phone, I could not use the 3G. I asked various friends who knew a bit more than me but they could not help. I looked online for answers.. I was told my phone could be faulty.. I was getting frustrated..  

To sort it out was very easy! I contacted Free on their help line (3244 – premium call!) and they told me to simply download an application called ‘mobileconfig’.  Once downloaded, it worked straight away!

I hope this post will help others who live in France and who have the same problem that I had! 

Drop me a line if you have found this post useful..

No comments:

Post a Comment