Tuesday 14 February 2012

Making your own natural mask at home


My friend Debbie bought me a book about making my own natural cosmetics.

I have finally found some time to read it and use it!

The first thing I have tried is to make my own natural organic mask. It is very easy.

Mix 2 or 3 dessertspoons of green clay (argile verte) with a little mineral or floral water. Allow to stand for a few minutes, then stir with a wooden spatula until you have a smooth paste. Your mask is ready, just apply it on your face and leave it for a few minutes!

Hide in the bathroom as you will look like Shrek!

If you live in France, you will find some green clay form organic shops (magasins Bio) or from your local chemist (pharmacie). I paid €4.20 for a box of 300g. It will last me years and I will save money on masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment