Saturday 23 April 2011

Plant exchange in Dinan this Easter Sunday

Dinan plant exchange is taking place this Sunday (24th April 2011) in Dinan. Ste Anne area.

From Dinan centre, go up to McDonalds, turn right at the round about and right again at the next round about. Go to the bottom of the hill and you should find us.

I must say I have never been to this plant exchange before, so I can't tell you more about it for now but I will definitely go this Sunday - tomorrow.
It is from 10 to 12 only.

Bring plants, seeds, gardening magazines, and anything to do with gardening.

1 comment:

  1. I had a great morning exchanging plants. I came back with some strawberry plants with PINK flowers on them!
    I met new people, all keen gardeners.
    As it was a success, they will organise another plant exchange in November.
    i will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete