Thursday 1 July 2010

Parc Floral de Haute Bretagne



According to the Michelin Guide, the Parc Floral de Haute Bretagne is one of France’s finest landscaped parks. It covers an area of 25 ha and acclimatizes plants originating from various continents in some twenty theme-based gardens.

The children will enjoy the suspended bridge, the prehistoric garden and other surprises (ghosts, etc).

I really enjoyed my visit when I went there with my friends Debs and Linda.

I think it is time to go back! Gardens always improve with the time!

The Parc Floral is about 1 hour from our gite in Brittany.

It is just outside Fougères, in Le Chatellier. You should find it easily as it is well signposted. Allow about 2 1/2 hours to walk round it!

For more information, you can visit their web site here.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree. Another visit would be a good idea. It was really worth the trip.

    ReplyDelete